Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katkin_gw

Where's Helen?

katkin_gw
16 years ago

Helen, we missed you today, what happened? I hope you are alright. I'll start some dombeya for you for Veronika's swap, ok? I still want the two gingers from you. ;o)

Comments (9)

• nytrinigemini
    16 years ago

I dont know but I missed her too.....Helen when I go to the next swap you will get your tuberose and surinam cherry. Sorry you couldnt make it to this one.

• treefrog_fl
    16 years ago

Anybody found Helen yet?
    I missed you too!

Treefrog

• cindeea
    16 years ago

Where is she? Maybe she went on vacation. Not like her to not pop in. She has shared so many Plumies with me. I hope all is well with her, she is such a sweetie!

• wanna_run_faster
    16 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Here I am! I'm so sorry to have missed Treefrog's play date, I ended up with a family emergency (i.e. if you don't come get me from this school immediately, I'm driving home (600 miles with a 3 month old drivers licence!!!) So of course mommy and daddy had to run up there and calm everything down! That with just having started a full-time physically demanding job with at least 2 hours of communting daily (now appearing in Lake Worth every day!)...it was all I could do to make a tv dinner and plop on the couch with a glass of vino.

I still have everything I promised everyone, if anyone is close by and wants to stop by for some goodies, that's great. Otherwise, I will nurture my little babies and hopefully they will be nice happy plants by the fall! I have a ton of yellow tabs and lover's tree's started...and 4 different kinds of mulberries from UC Davie that seem to have budded out in 3 days!!! We'll see if they actually have any roots getting established...maybe this is just delayed growth from California?

Thanks for missing me! And sorry to have missed it, it sounds like it was a blast!!!

TTYL!
    Helen

• cindeea
    16 years ago

PHEW, glad everything is OK Helen. We buds over here get very concerned when one goes missing! Can you come to my swap Sept 2nd? Would love to show you all the plumies you've given me and how well they are all growing!

• treefrog_fl
    16 years ago

Glad to hear everything's OK.
    Hope you got it under control up there and everyone's happy.

• katkin_gw
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Whew, I am so glad you are OK, and it was nothing too serious to keep you away. Yes, you were missed. :o) I almost never come over to this page, in fact I posted it on the other one, but GW moved it, so I was here checking every day. lol
    Where do you live? I mean city, maybe I can talk Ralph into a road trip. :o)

• coffeemom
    16 years ago

She's in my area so if you're doing a road trip you better plan on stopping here to see Coffeemom's tropical gardens!

• katkin_gw
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh, I'd love to see your garden too. :o)