Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tony_k_orlando

While looking for 'People Chow' I found this....

tony_k_orlando
15 years ago

I get so darn tired of trying to find the right things to eat on a daily basis. No fat, low fat, the RIGHT fats etc etc.

Then I struggle with variety once I found something that is supposed to be good for you to eat.

Then I realize we need to eat a complete well balanced menu all the time.

For YEARS I have been looking to see if someone has yet made some form of people chow that meets all the good health criteria and nothing has been found.

I know there are bags of food dropped to starving countries, that allows the people to thrive in the absence of normal food, so WHY cant WE have this too? I know it would get boring etc etc BUT if you look at many of the foods we can buy today, all are not ideal. Trans fats, ingredients that cant even be pronounced, on and on and onnnnnnnnn.

I have always had this urge to try some form of complete healthy people chow, till I saw this. Click the link below and watch this guy. After each video, hit BACK and read the next days info and then hit the link that says the next days report. I had tears in my eyes from laughter and appreciate what he has done. Maybe I couldnt make it on people chow, but always wanted to JUST to make life healthier, easier and better.

What do you guys think?

Here is a link that might be useful: CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Comments (7)

• jupiterplants
    15 years ago

Okay Tony... is Marybeth out of town or something ?
    Do you want me to come over with a cold wet washcloth for your forehead and a bowl of soup ?
    Ill play Florence Nightingale

:)

Having had trouble with my weight ever since I had my " hysterical rectomy " a few years back , I can understand
    how nice it would be just to eat for subsistence.... not for food cravings.

I think that is why some women , in order to lose weight , they start skipping meals........

And it is terrible to finish a nice nutritious meal , only to want to put something sweet in your mouth afterwards. EVEN IF YOUR FULL :(

Gotta go now...must start my metamucil and vitamin diet.

LOL D`Ann

• tony_k_orlando
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Morning Florence Nightingale

She WILL be out of town in about 2 weeks. Perhaps I am looking for meal alternatives? Naw..... I do alot of the cooking anyways, so its not that.

I just need or want(ed) a break from searching out partially hydrogenated, or MSG which gives ME a headache etc etc.

There should be laws against food being sold that have harmful ingredients. The law would assure we can eat things off the shelf so to speak that wont clog your pipes, rot your guts etc etc.

I see laws being enacted now in Los Angeles where the restaurants are now (or will be ) prohibited from using transfats.... maybe because of the news of this law, NOT MB being out of town that caused my search for People Chow again.

I thought the youtube vids this fella posted were funny. I kinda expected him to perhaps be wearing a costume on the last vid. I was truly hoping he was on to something.

Come on over anytime leave the monkey chow behind though.

cya
    tony

• wanda662
    15 years ago

That was so funny! He had me laughing about how his poop smelled like Monkey Food!
    You know Racheal Ray is putting out a dog treat that she cooks her self. Wonder if that would be any better? LOL
    Tony, you better be good while MB is gone or we'll tell her!

• tony_k_orlando
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wanda,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

That guy was PERFECT, his looks and voice....

Did you see at the very end I guess it is, the monkey chow guy had an eBAY ad to sell off the remaining stuff.

I STILL AM looking for some type of people chow, I know its out there somewhere.

tony

• solstice98
    15 years ago

Thanks Tony!
    I was laughing at every bit of this and enjoyed the videos.
    Then the same day my brother (also 'Tony') sent me this story:

Yesterday I was at Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, "Sheriff the Wonder Dog." I was in the checkout line when woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her, "No, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us both."

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Wal-Mart won't let me shop there anymore.

Kate (still laughing)

• new2gardenfl
    15 years ago

ummmmmmmmmmmm I hear tomatoes are quite healthy! ; )

• junkyardgirl
    15 years ago

I am literally LMAO!!! Between the Monkey Chow diaries and the Wal-Mart post, my sides hurt.

BTW, you people are sick. ;-)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company