Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Hello from Precious Angel

scents_from_heaven
15 years ago

Hello, everyone *paws waving* our Mommy said you wanted an update on us. Well, we are about 4 months old now and growing too fast momma says. I am the beautiful one but I am getting tired of my sister, Pumpkin trying to stay in mommaÂs lap all the time. I had to sleep on mommaÂs chest all night just so I could have her to myself. It is hard staying there when she moves though. I love it so much when she gently strokes my head and scratches me behind the ears.

My purr engine cranks up and my eyes slowly close as she strokes me under the chin. Ahhhhh, this is what heaven must feel like. We are beginning to climb and discover things in high places but momma is getting wise to us and she has this nasty water bottle that she sprays us with. I got sprayed the other day and it wasnÂt fair. I had gotten on top of her stereo unit after she told me not to and as I was playing with the string on the curtains I slipped and fell behind it. She thought I was back there scratching her stereo so she sprayed me and all I could do was cower and hope she stopped because I was trapped and couldnÂt get out. When she discovered that fact she was so sorry and held me close while she dried me off. I think it was worth getting sprayed because I got to lay under the covers with my mommy. Pumpkin got jealous and tried clawing on mommy but she got a spanking. I got up and went to get something to eat and when I came back and hopped on the bed Pumpkin was sleeping on top of mommy. I felt this strange feeling and realized I hated my sister. I hated her for sleeping on MY mommy. I wanted to claw her eyes out but I knew mommy would not like me if I did that so I cuddled up next to mommyÂs back and went to sleep, Mommy says to say goodbye and I will tell you more about what I do later.
Precious Angel

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner