Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hopeful_in_brevard

Practical joke, funny but dangerous!

hopeful_in_Brevard
16 years ago

I took my dog out before going to bed last night. I caught sight of what seemed like a very large bird standing in the street in front of the house next door. I immediately took Franky in so I could investigate thinking it must be sick to be on the ground that late at night. Armed with a flash light I started down the driveway. All I could see was a gray silhouette. My cat was cautiously approaching it. Wasn't sure what I would do if it was in need of help. Then it occured to me to check my front yard. Sure enough my cement goose was gone. As I walked toward the bird I saw someone put my cement goose and 5 cement goslings across the road. I suspect it was the teenagers down the street. The goose was so heavy I couldn't lift it, so I got a hand truck to bring it back home. I was so grateful I found them before a car drove into them, especially the goose, it could have done real damage to a car and possible injuries. I decided to put them in the back yard for now. It would seem a funny teenage prank, but it wouldn't have been very funny if it had caused an accident. My daughter laughed and said that I worry to much. What do you think?

Comments (6)