Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
attechherbal

West of Orlando. Looking for mulberry bushes or trees

atTechHerbal
9 years ago

Looking to contact master gardener gcmastiffs.
Read that you have a marvelous raised bed garden.

My home is called TheHaven & many wilds share in my fruit harvests.
I need mulberries because they are high in Iron.

I have a quarter acre with a huge south side to plant and an eastern exposure away from houses or cars for mulberries.

I currently work with several large brown Turkey figs but love white -Morus alba and red/black mulberries. I'm a working Herbalist for over 30 years; and would love to see more of your gardens. If you do trades, anything I grow is yours, including when dormant, shoots from Newton, Farfig or Nugen. My big figs who are all a little over 20 years old.

I subscribed to your newsletter but can't seem to access your email link.
I'm a disabled veteran, and will probably be wheelchair bound until the middle of September due to an upcoming graft operation in Tampa's VA hospital.

I maintain two homes, lost my mom in April and her home is in DeLand; 24 miles west of Daytona, just east of the St. John's river.
We harvest people's loquat trees for them in DeLand and three of my five figs live up there. I've got my significant other's fraternal twin and his dachshund living at mom's house and my significant will be taking care of the service Yorkie - named Cruise, here in Gotha.

I really am eager to see how many fruiting trees and bushes I can get to grow in both household gardens. You can check out my free Formulary of WorldHerbs(r) at www.theherbalcupboard.com.

My regards
atTechHerbal

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County