Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trinigemini

I passed

trinigemini
15 years ago

To all of my garden web friends who have been wondering.....I just found out that I PASSED the florida BAR:-) I know I've been slacking on posting and such but it has been a very nerve wracking experience waiting to get the results.....and I've been kind of avoiding everyone. But thank you all for your suppport.

Comments (25)

• hopeful_in_Brevard
    15 years ago

Congratulations! A great goal reached after much hard work.
    Good luck in the future.

• manature
    15 years ago

Congratulations! You must feel great now that it's all over and you've achieved your goal!

Marcia

• wanda662
    15 years ago

Congradulations for the hard work and passing the Bar! I bet you feel a huge weight off your shoulders!

• butterflygardener
    15 years ago

I had no doubt in my mind! Congrats!!! You worked hard for it!
    Kat

• msmarion
    15 years ago

Feel proud of yourself girl! My cousing took the NY Bar 8 times before she passed. She was a straight A student too.
    Congrats to you! Now pass the champagne.

• trinigemini
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you all so much....I was such a wreck since I took the test....I could have sworn I failed....but now I can rejoin the living :) Looking forward to seeing everyone at Ricky's.

• coffeemom
    15 years ago

Doing the happy dance!!!! This is such great news!!!!
    I'm so proud to know someone so smart....even if this means you'll be getting a job and moving.

Does the Supreme court have any openings?

• trinigemini
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Unfortunately the office I want to work in at the Court is not hiring.....but if they should look soon they know I am very interested.....I loved it there. :-)

• tony_k_orlando
    15 years ago

How great is this!!! WOW! Congratulations.

I saw this just the other day.... maybe you can be even MORE clever.......
    --------------

Interesting Defense

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried a creative defense:

"My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb."

"Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses."

The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.

• cindeea
    15 years ago

WAY TO GO!!! I am so happy for you trini!!!!

Tony, that is a great story!

• carmiewest
    15 years ago

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! You are a very smart girl!

Love,
    Carmen

• trinigemini
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Tony,

Thats great....I love it.

• solstice98
    15 years ago

Congratulations!!!

Kate

• ariel73
    15 years ago

Congrats!!!!
    I am glad to hear all your hard work and studying has paid off.
    Ariel

• Pieonear
    15 years ago

Congratulations! I know you are so proud of yourself, as you should be! Our son took the bar exam two years ago and honestly, I don't he was nearly as nervous as I was. LOL

• trinigemini
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you all again so much....I have to say that when I was studying all of my so called breaks (entailed listening to lectures on ipod) were spent out in my garden where I always went when I was frustrated. It helps alot to look out and see how many people are wishing you well.

• jupiterplants
    15 years ago

Very good Michele,

I am SO happy for you :)

D`Ann

• tropicalfreak
    15 years ago

WOW!! That's awesome! Congrats!

Tropcialfreak

• laura1
    15 years ago

Congratulations! Hard work pays off!!

• trinigemini
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you all again so much...now comes the job hunt :-)

• naplesgardener
    15 years ago

Congratulations! A lawyer who is also a gardener is a very good thing :-).

• solstice98
    15 years ago

Trini, how goes the job hunt? I know these are tough times for jobs but I hope you've found something you like.

Kate

• scents_from_heaven
    15 years ago

Yes, I also was wondering how the search was going and also how your battle with the neighbor was going also. Hope you are doing well. I have some cute stories I could tell you about my fur babies. Linda

• trinigemini
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You guys are all so sweet to be thinking of me. I am still looking for a job. At this point I will take anything that is offered. Unfortunately with the economy no one is hiring, and alot of firms are actually laying people off. It really sucks....not only did I pass the BAR but I will say I kicked some serious butt....average score was 135....I got a 160. Still can't get a job :-( So if anyone out there knows a lawyer....I am AVAILABLE :-) I'm not too proud to beg :-) I did get an offer for a partnership.....he even said I could buy-in with no money....I have to find out the details....I think it means I will be working for free for awhile....and I have student loans coming due soon so that is not really an option right now. I never thought it would be so hard.

• junkyardgirl
    15 years ago

WOOOO HOOO!!! Break out the champagne!