Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nicki_gw

Oh Lookie! More baby pictures! (kittens, that is)

Nicki
18 years ago

Oh my! These babies are six weeks old now! They get their first shots tomorrow. They are still available for good homes!! (Hint, hint...)

{{gwi:761166}}

{{gwi:761167}}

And here's Matilda, the Foster Kitten. We think she's anywhere from 7 to 8 weeks. She has a bob-tail! I LOVE her...

{{gwi:761168}}

Comments (6)

• mistiaggie
    18 years ago

Very cute! :) My "little" cat showed up on our doorstep over a year ago and was not much bigger than that. Maybe 8 weeks old. Now he's full grown and sooooo spunky!

• bruggirl100
    18 years ago

I wish I could take one, but my big cats would eat her. My male tried to eat my female when she first came. He still jumps her every now and then, when they aren't cuddled up together licking each other up. Cats are so cool!

• Nicki
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I dunno, Bruggirl... that little stripey dark kitten in the top picture is pretty darn scrappy! I've got the scratches to prove it... :) We could always do a trial run. Try the kitten out, if it doesn't work, return her. No pressure... I've got a full satisfaction guarantee.

:)

• cindeea
    18 years ago

Oh man ya make my heart melt! My cats are 13 and 14 and I can remember them as kittens. There is something so heart warming and comfy about kittens. Wish i could, hubby would shoot me for sure.

• alexis
    18 years ago

My mother had a gray and white four month old male kitten appear in her garage a few weeks ago. She and her husband named the kitten Muffin. They put up posters in the neighborhood where they live but no one has called to claim him. He already got his rabies shot. He had a collar on him with no id tag on it. A good idea for any cat owners: You should make sure your cat has an id tag on its collar in case it gets lost. My mother also got a all gray kitten that showed up meowing on my grandmother's garage door a few months ago. I would recommend her but she's already got her hands full with a few kittens and my grandparents only want an angora cat. Hope you find a home for them. They look cute.

• Nicki
    Original Author
    18 years ago

My very favorite, Matilda, has gone to her new home. Sniffle. Weep. Sob... If only I didn't have ten thousands kitties already... I would've kept that little darling. :) But she's gone! And her new Mommy loves her so much. I'm so happy for her.

It looks like two others have homes as well. The Calico is going to a nice man who has one kitty, and fell in love with the Calico kitten. She'll be going to his home in a week or so. My friend has a friend who wants the little tabby kitten. She swears she really wants her, but she hasn't come by yet to see her. And the diluted Calico is still not spoken for.

I'm feeling much relief now that Matilda has a good home and that two of the others will be going. Now, just one to find a home for! They are 8 weeks old now. And very good at climbing the curtains. :)