Stupid pet photos!

minibim
18 years ago

The office chair "bed".

{{gwi:761800}}

Comments (23)

• Nicki
    18 years ago

Oh my. That might be perhaps the stupidest pet photo I've ever seen... what a goof!

Ok. I'm sure I can scrounge up something... let's see...

Here's Ethel looking stupid on the towel. Of course, who's more stupid? Ethel, or me for keeping the darn towel on the floor because she likes it?
    {{gwi:761801}}

Shirley, in quiet Budda repose.
    {{gwi:761802}}

Pisser. (don't worry, he's been "reformed")
    {{gwi:761803}}

And ferocious kitten attack.
    {{gwi:761804}}

But these don't compare to your stupid pet photo. :)

• minibim
    Original Author
    18 years ago

He's NOT fat! The box is TOOOOOOOOOOOO small.
    {{gwi:761805}}

• minibim
    Original Author
    18 years ago

BTW, something tells me if there is a Shirley and an Ethel, where is Laverne and Lucy?

• AmberSky
    18 years ago

GrrPard trying to disguise himself as a Christmas present.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Kitty

• Nicki
    18 years ago

Here's Laverne and Shirley... :) It's kind of a stupid photo since Laverne's leg is in some kind of wrestling manuever on Shirley's head. They are sisters, and they are the only cats I actually chose. The rest picked me.

{{gwi:761807}}

I don't have a Lucy. Just Ethel. Ethel was almost named Lucy because she has a red patch on her head. But Ethel is such an ugly little cat, and Lucy is my Mom's name, that I just couldn't name her Lucy. That's when the idea to name her Ethel came. I did have a Squiggy for a short time. He was feral, and when I caught him and took him for a neuter, he only had one decended testicle. So we called him Lefty after that. :) Maybe the next male stray that wanders up will either be Ricky or Lenny...

Oh, and I hate to tell ya, but that cat is FAT! Almost as fat as Laverne... :)

• mistiaggie
    18 years ago

This is Samson, doing the "I can touch my tounge to my nose" trick. :) I have more of him. I'll have to find some good ones of the really crazy cat, Leo.

• mistiaggie
    18 years ago

Here is one (sorry it's a bit dark) of Leo sitting on top of Samson.

• carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
    18 years ago

Aww! These aren't stupid - they're all very, very cute = )

Sweet little kitty faces make me miss my little kitty - we've been petless for a few years now, since we had to put her down = (

I was sooo sad (she was VERY ill), I just can't bring myself to bring a new animal into the house.

Thanks all, for posting.

• ladywingr
    18 years ago

Maybe a stupid critter pic? She was sleeping in a tree about 20 feet up when I snapped this...

Here is a link that might be useful: Mama Rocky

• solstice98
    18 years ago

This is GrayC (pronounced as 'Gracie'), also called The Big Petunia. Yes, she's as big as she looks.
    She's a great gardening buddy and never gets more than a few feet away from where I am in the yard. I don't let her outside unless I'm out there with her and apparently she doesn't think I should travel unless she gets to come along!

• lellie
    18 years ago

Scooter-Pie...jes hangin' out...

• Nicki
    18 years ago

What funny cats! (and raccoon).

Here's my silly raccoon photo:
    {{gwi:761812}}

• seatofmypants99
    18 years ago

Those are too cute! I'll have to get pics of my roomie's cats and post them. They are a trip!

• solstice98
    18 years ago

I'm not sure this link will work --- can you link to another thread on this forum? It's a batch of photos from earlier this year of GardenWebber's pets. Some of the links aren't active anymore but there's an adorable photos of a little calf there that you just have to see.

Here is a link that might be useful: Old thread of pet photos

• Nicki
    18 years ago

Another stupid pet photo...

Laverne The Hut.

Laverne asks, "Does this sofa make my butt look fat?"

{{gwi:761813}}

• KaraLynn
    17 years ago

Just thought I'd add a recent picture of my cat Khyssa.

• jhl1654
    17 years ago

Such nice cats. We had to put my daughter's 13 yr old dog to sleep last year ,lately she'd been looking in the paper for another companion but everytime we answer an ad we are told the dog has already been taken. If we do get lucky which I really doubt I'd be posting some pics soon.

• solstice98
    17 years ago

Maureen,
    In addition to the paper, check with local rescue operations or with the pound. We found our beautiful and sweet sheltie Bandit through a rescue group 7 years ago. We ended up driving from Orlando to Panama Beach to get him (on New Years Day - are we crazy or what?) and have never regretted it.
    There's a group in Orlando that sets up outside some of the pet stores on weekends with rescued dogs and cats, too. Many sweet buddies that need a loving home.
    Kate

• jhl1654
    17 years ago

Kate

We had adopted a cocker spaniel from rescue and it turned out to be a very hyper dog, terrorized the house for 10 yrs till it died. We also adopted a cat who tore up our living furniture and terrorized our other cat. We kept them because we knew they'll get bounced around a few homes ,but they made our life hell

• solstice98
    17 years ago

I know you are taking a chance, but I've had great luck and others have too. From now on, we'll check the rescue places first. But since it's a life-long committment/relationship, you are correct in being cautious. We feel like we've been lucky to find the animals we found, but it sounds like your animals were lucky to find YOU!

• buttterflyy
    17 years ago

My daughter found a pet through the rescue league online. They have a brief description and a picture of many many animals. She found one she wanted which was located in the Jacksonville area, but was told she couldn't have it because she lived more than 50 miles away. She thinks the dog was so sweet the 'rescuer' just didn't want to part with her. ;-D
    Good luck in your search.

• jhl1654
    17 years ago

I would still give a rescued dog a chance , but with caution of course

• machele
    17 years ago

Bad habits are so hard to break.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:761799}}