....About Your Garden Attire

cindeea
15 years ago

{{gwi:762882}}From Misc. Stuff

Comments (13)

• solstice98
    15 years ago

lol!

Have you been to www.lolcats.com? Dozens of these pictures and almost all funny.

LOL Cats

• junkyardgirl
    15 years ago

OMG! Too cute! When I was with Publix, this really cute little girl used to come in with her mom all the time, and we got to be friends. One day I was commenting on her daughter's cute little "garden clogs", and this lady she knew came over and said "No, these are crocs, these are not garden clogs. They are real, aren't they?" and proceeded to look for the emblem on the child's shoes! Then she went into this long speech about how she worked at this fancy department store, and blah, blah, blah. I just told her that I didn't have a clue about fashion, but that whatever they were now, they started out as garden clogs, and I could prove it, because I had bought mine years ago from a gardening catalog. The child's mother was so embarrassed and told me later that she could not stand that snotty woman.

My garden clogs are NOT crocs, in fact, my last pair came from Dollar General for $6. Why would I want to spend $30 for garden clogs?

• katkin_gw
    15 years ago

Love that picture!

• cindeea
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Solstice. My wonderful cat-loving friend has been sending me these cat pics. I was wondering where she kept getting them from. Knowing how much I love to garden, she sent me this one and I just had to share!

Cute story, Junky! My hubby bought me mine at Bass Pro with a gift cert he had, I was just so proud of him for picking them out for me!!

• tony_k_orlando
    15 years ago

I have a theory based on some of Cindee's previous testing . I predict you and the cat are going to be getting BIGGER feet because of the color of them shoes.

• solstice98
    15 years ago

These are my two favorite cat funnies. I apologize in advance if the second one offends anyone. I can't help it... it makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.

• cindeea
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OMG Kate, why would it offend?? It is hysterical!! That's the same look my cats get when they can figure something out or they get confused. I love it.

YO Tony! My size 9s ain't growing NOWHERE you silly guy!

• auntiejan
    15 years ago

Love the pics. I worked at a place for a short time that makes Crocs, one of the jobs was to snap those little Croc Logos on the strap, I saw them in my dreams! And yeah, they are garden clogs. My brother wears them on the boat, too.

LOL @ "WTF?"

• teka2rjleffel
    15 years ago

Garden attire, what garden attire, we live in Florida, warm weather, fenced yards, just kidding I grow roses, thorns are painful. Cute kitty pics. Cindee, I think I lost one of the tomato plants that you gave me. I can only find two.
    Nancy

• solstice98
    15 years ago

We live in Florida but with the onset of cooler weather you always see some people with parkas and knit hats! In Orlando we joke and say they must be from Miami.

• coffeemom
    15 years ago

Kate, if looks could kill!
    That kitty looks like it would go for your jugular.lol
    It is NOT amused.

• butterflygardener
    15 years ago

Kate, love all the kitty pics! I am not offended.
    Kat

• imatallun
    15 years ago

LMAO Soltice,

Thanks for sharing the photo. Love that kitty bomber hat. The cat looks suitably disgusted, too!

I must look into a crocheted cap for my beloved dobie to protect her ears from the cold and stinking loud airport noise.

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions