Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Bye for now

scents_from_heaven
16 years ago

I may be off-line for a while as Lee and I have to find a new place to live. The time has come where we just can not stay where we are. I hate leaving, but it is necessary. We will be in transistion to a temporary location and then to a new rental somewhere in the next months to come. Life is very uncertain at this time, but that is life. We will remain in the Orlando area, but I am at a loss to say where. Things are happening too fast for me and the stress of this along with my health issues are taking their toll. It is all in God's hands.

Garden well, garden happy and enjoy life and friendships with fellow garden addicts. I will check in when I can. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes, Linda

Comments (8)

• cindeea
    16 years ago

God go with you Linda. It must be very hard to relocate now. I hope you can take some of your beloved plants! Please let us know where you land, girl. We will all be pulling for you.

• FlowerLady6
    16 years ago

Dear Linda ~ Bless your and Lee's hearts as you go through this time in your life. May all things work out well for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope we hear from you soon.

Love and Hugs ~ FlowerLady

• msmarion
    16 years ago

Linda I will keep special thoughts and prayers for you and Lee.
    Hugs marion

• anitaathome
    16 years ago

Linda:

Cindee said it all. Land on your feet, girlfriend.

Anita

• FlowerLady6
    16 years ago

Linda ~ Thinking of you and hoping things are going well for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

FlowerLady

• scents_from_heaven
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The angels always look after us and provide. Ny landlord came by and said if we pay them a humdred here and hundred there it is okay as long as we are making progress. This gives Lee and me some time to locate where we wish to land. I have decided that I am tired of paying rent of $1400 amonth that is just going up and up each year. We want something smaller and I am looking for a smaller house in the Orlando area or a duplex. I want something with a yard or at least a patio. I have decided to revert to container and basket gardening. I used to do that and know all about how to create hanging gardens that even growo tomatoes, cukes, etc. I have learned alot a new info from the gardeners at EPCOT who take the time to sit with me or email with me and answer all my questions. I am learning how to grow almost anything in a very small area from the bottom and provide sipport above. I also want more money to invest into my new business. It is king of hard having a business where you do not even have your own camera. Ted is nice enough to loan me his extra one so we can shoot, but I want my own. $2000 seems like such a small amount but with our rent and all it is way out there. Downsizing will give us an extra $500 or more a month. I am excited about moving and just glad to have time to look. I will be on more frequently until the actual move. Thank you so much for your encouraging words, Linda

• FlowerLady6
    16 years ago

Linda ~ So nice to hear from you again. I pray that you will find the right little place just for you and Lee. I'm glad your landlord is giving you a break, so that you can search for a place without being under a lot of extra stress. It sounds like you have ideas for gardening that will work wherever you move to.

Hang in there and do keep us posted.

Hugs ~ FlowerLady

• cindeea
    16 years ago

Linda (((Hugs Girl))) God's angels do look out for the good people in the world. I am so glad your landlord is being so flexible. Tell him a lot of people are saying a prayer of "thanks" for hom and his understanding.