Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
natives_and_veggies

here we go again

We're going to pick up the puppy, Atticus, tomorrow. I'm so excited! A Great Dane whose dad is a mere 185 pounds and whose mother is a slight 150 pounds.

We picked out Atticus a few weeks ago. Actually he picked us after we played with the litter for awhile. He was the one who separated from the group to come follow us around. And he's been raised with cats and children and lots of other dogs around, including his mom and dad, who are both just gorgeous. The breeder kept him a couple extra weeks because we were going to my folks' house for Thanksgiving and didn't feel like it would be a good idea to bring a new puppy into the house and then tell the house/pet sitter "hey, good luck with that."

But we're so excited to finally bring him home! I'm still a little bruised from the other pup experience but trying to get over that and looking forward to Atticus. Went to petsmart today to get a dog bed, collar, leash and lots of chew-toys. I'm sure the cats will be horrified, the aging lab wary, but we're excited!

Wish me and my furniture well.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022