Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Good News and Not so good news

scents_from_heaven
16 years ago

First the not so good - my stepson Kurt is in the hospital and has loss down to 132 lbs. He is 6 feet tall. He has a complete blockage of his intestines and things are not looking good. He wanted to speak with me for a while last night and told me that he is leaving his father and me a portion of his estate and he was leaving me a little more. I sang to him and he said he felt peaceful afterwards and went to sleep.

Now the good news - I saw the cardiologist today and he says my blood pressure is up due to the stress and the situation with my stepson and my husband and finances and all that stuff along with the pain I am in and the inavility to take my arthritis medication due to my kidney issue and predominately due to my low growth hormone level which we can address and fix and that my echo looked the same as the last one as did the aneurym and there is nothing to worry about at this time. He will see me in three months. Glory to God. It is all thanks to your prayers and willingness to listen. I love you guys so much. Thanks, Linda