Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carmiewest

Just a dream :-(

carmiewest
17 years ago

This morning my kids woke me up at the regular time, 6:30 a.m., but I told my husband I needed to sleep more so they let me do it. I thought of getting up and working in the garden but it was raining so I decided to fall asleep again. Well, I had the most wonderful dream. I was dreaming that I had gone into the garden and I found it full of flowers and vegetables. It wasn't really my garden, it was this overgrown, full of trellises, kind of garden. I even thought, "I have to go inside and write a post on GardenWeb! I can't believe all these things I am finding after neglecting my garden for so many weeks" I saw the largest eggplants, cucumbers, peppers, all in wonderful colors. Then I put this kind of shed/open room that I had found in a garage sale and it fit perfectly with another part of my patio. (You know how dreams are, you suddenly push half a room without trouble at all). It was an old building, with plaster and painted like a fresco. I could see the old paint in purple, blue, lilac colores, faded by age, and I even touched it. I could not believe I was the owner of all that. Then I woke up :-( I was so dissapointed.

Maybe my dream means that if I really want to have all that I really need to get up early and work in the garden :-)

Carmen

Comments (5)