Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wanna_run_faster

Cindee: Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery!

wanna_run_faster
16 years ago

Hi Cindee,

I know your surgery date is approaching quickly and I just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery! You know we'll be thinking of you!

Love

Helen

Comments (14)

• FlowerLady6
    16 years ago

Cindee ~ I'm thinking about you also. What is the date of your surgery, so that good vibes can be sent your way on that day?

FlowerLady

• solstice98
    16 years ago

You GO, Girl! I know you'll be fine and wondering why you didn't do it sooner. Best wishes for a very speedy recovery!
    (I think the surgery is scheduled for 12/6. Is that right?)
    Kate

• msmarion
    16 years ago

Cindee just a reminder that I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Now remember be a good girl and do what the doc says and don't give Dennis a hard time or he won't build you any new things for your yard!! LOL

Luv ya,
    Marion

• PRO
    Jan Sword-Rossman Realty 239-470-6061
    16 years ago

Cindee, you are in my thoughts and prayers too. You are going to feel a lot better after the surgery.
    Jan

• lynne_melb
    16 years ago

Good luck, Cindee. We'll be thinking of you.

• cindeea
    16 years ago

Gee guys, thanks so much! My surgery is Wed. the 5th. We got to be at the hospital by 5:45 in the morning which is goo...I will be 1/2 awake!

Haven't been posting lately as I am trying to get odds and ends tied up, house cleaned, laundry, groceries, and last of the Christmas presents out. I am starting to get antsy about the surgery and trying to keep busy. Thanks to all of you for sending your sweet thoughts and good vibes my way. God Bless...I'll see you soon!

• FlowerLady6
    16 years ago

Bless your heart Cindee, prayers and good thoughts are surrounding you. Before you know it, you'll be on the road to recovery and we hope it is swift.

FlowerLady

• ginibee
    16 years ago

Cindee, want to add my 'speedy recovery' to you for tomorrow's big day. You'll be so glad you went ahead and before you know it, you'll be ready for that second hip.

This will be your best Christmas present ever!!

Ginny

• scents_from_heaven
    16 years ago

Cindee, you are seizing the day and tomorrow begins your journey towards a better life and most definitely a better lifestyle. Lee had a hip replacement before I met him and he was playing golf up until he broke his leg three years ago. You have been placed in the arms of the angels and in the arms of Jesus and they are carrying you as I type this. Tomorrow will be over and gone before you know it and then you will do the other hip and there will be no stopping you in the garden, attending plants swaps, etc. May you find peace of spirit today to take you calmly into tomorrow. Love you, Linda

PS when you feel better you and Marion and Kristi and I can not believe my mind has gone blank on the other part of this group (you know who you are and I love you you butterfly gardener you) will have to plan a trip to Disney and I will show you all a good time. Remember I can get those hotel rooms discounted 40% and I have an inside connection with the mice.

• katkin_gw
    16 years ago

I'll be praying for your speedy recovery and total success. Love ya, girlfriend. ;o)

• maureen155
    16 years ago

Best of luck, Cindee. We'll all be here waiting for you when you're well enough to come back online.

Maureen

• carmiewest
    16 years ago

Cindee,

I am thinking of you!!! I am sending you lots of love, prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Love,
    Carmen

• barbcoleus
    16 years ago

Cindee,
    YOu are such a positive person! I hope by now you are home and well on the way to recovery.
    Barb

• JoanM
    16 years ago

Cindee, I just spent the last hour in the hot tub, where I toasted you and sent you some loving healing energy. I am sure you will bounce back quickly since you wanted it so badly.

I hope your are comfortable and on the mend.

Cheers!