Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Rainbow plumeria (frangipani) cuttings for trade

Posted by plumeriafl 9b Florida (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 14, 10 at 11:59

I rooted some cuttings of a beautiful unknown plumeria (frangipani) I've had growing in my yard for a few years. Based on my research, it could be California Sally. You can judge the beauty for yourself in the photos below.

I am looking for cuttings of dwarf and compact plumerias.
My wish list:

Musk Rainbow
Dwarf Deciduous
Mary Moragne
Dwarf Orange
Dwarf Richard Criley Rainbow
Mele Pa Bowman
Lily Warmtoes
other dwarf/compact varieties

Don't have one of these to trade? All offers considered.
email me at: whitneyhazelton@hotmail.com

I also have cuttings of Miami Rose and Madison White AKA San Germain plumeria available for trade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Rainbow plumeria (frangipani) cuttings for trade

Hi plumeriafl,

I would like to trade your rooted cutting plumeria, but unfortunately I lost my plumerias last winter and so far I'm only have lots of 1 month old seedling.
Please check my trade list, maybe you can find something interest, thanks

Lisa

o

i lost mine to the freeze this year i would like some cuttings i don't need them rooted i have a white/yellow that maybe survived, so some color would be nice email me thanks check my trade list or can work something out for postage i'm in zones 6 and 9

o

Cuttings are now on ebay.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Florida are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here