Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cattman_gw

have: cc/ft. myers area: avocado, caesalpinia, etc., for odditi

cattman
14 years ago

I'm looking to pare down my collection and get some rarer stuff!

What I have:

1 "Choquette" grafted avocado, at least 3 feet tall not including pot. Beautifully grown. Paid $40 for it, looking for a trade of similar value.

1 front division of Cattleya Atalanta "Meadow Mist" from Stewart's. Paid $200 for the parent division back around 1999-2000.

1 cattleya cross, BLC. Toshie Aoki "Pokai" x BLC. Marita "Golden Queen". Mature plant, 6-inch pot.

2 seedling Caesalpinia Mexicana (correctly Caesalpinia Yucatanensis, usually sold as "Mexican Poinciana"). Small seedlings a few months old.

1 Acacia Farnesiana, "Sweet Cassia", seedling about 5 feet tall. Drought-resistant like all acacias, fragrant flowers used in the perfume industry.

What I'm looking for:

Divisions of the following bananas: Kru, Red Iholene, Nino.

Some more unusual, attractive palms: Kerriodoxa, Licuala, Aiphanes, Johannesteijsmannia, Hydriastele, Calyptrocalyx

Odd trees: Cecropia, mangosteen, breadfruit, Marang (artocarpus odoratissima), rollinia.

I also have a row of 5 pale peach oleander shrubs - mature - in front of the lanai that I would like to give to a good home.

Cheers!

Comments (2)

• keiki
    14 years ago

Im in Cape Coral and am interested in the orchids. I have the following bananas: nino, 1000 finger, dwarf red, siam ruby, ladyfinger, ice cream, dwarf plantain and super dwarf. I also have lots of uncommon stuff in my yard like variegated crinium lily, a few bamboos, heliconias,costus, hedychiums, lotus, orchids etc. Send me an email if you are interested.

• bihai
    14 years ago

If you can find anyone willing to trade such rare palms for your stuff, which is nice and may have cost you a lot when you bought it, please let me know, I'd like to trade with them too. NOt trying to be sarcastic, but wow I'd like those palms too!

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz