Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rowdy13_gw

HAVE: Indian Curry Leaf Trees - Tampa Area

rowdy13
14 years ago

My apologies for the repeat post but wanted to make sure the subject emphasized HAVE.

I've got three 6-8 foot Indian Curry Leaf Trees, Murraya koenigii, growing in the ground that I'm going to be removing soon. I don't know how well they transplant but if anyone is inerested, they're free to anyone who wants to dig them up. I've also got a few smaller ones in ground and a number of seedlings in small pots that have been neglected for some time but are still growing.

Comments (28)

• rowdy13
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The in-ground plants have been removed. We typically have a few small plants or seeds if anyone is interested.

• jclegacy
    14 years ago

I was checking to see if you might still have curry trees/plants/seeds. I am having a hard time finding some.

• jjohns629
    14 years ago

JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE CURRY SEEDS FOR SALE

• rowdy13
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I believe the plant blooms in late spring to mid-summer so I suspect it'll be a while before we have seeds again.

We removed the older trees in the yard this year that have produced seeds in the past and currently have two trees less than two years old that have not bloomed yet. We also have a number of seedlings that are root bound in their original pots that should grow into healthy trees if repotted. If you're ever around Valrico, you're welcome to pick up a seedling.

Seeds will be free (or cost of shipping if mailed) if/when we get more.

Steve in Valrico

• Sanravi
    12 years ago

Hi

Do you still have the curry leaf plant available with you?

• tinael01
    12 years ago

Sanravi I have some little plants. Are you in the Tampa/St. Pete area? I wasn't able to send you an email, you must not have your email address in Garden Web.

• Sanravi
    12 years ago

Hi tinael01

I live in Brandon.How can I get the plant from you.

• rowdy13
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Sanravi,

I'm in Valrico. I've got a number of plants to give away if you'd like to pick one up. I'm home on vacation with my son this week so you'd be able to stop by pretty much any time.

rowdy13

• jennyr2109
    9 years ago

I'm checking to see if any one of you could spare a small curry leaf plant. Would very much appreciate any assistance. I live in Tamps. Thank you. Jenny

• jennyr2109
    9 years ago

*Tampa, Florida

• tinael01
    9 years ago

Hi Jenny, I am happy to give you one. I am sandwiched between Largo and Seminole on the west side of Pinellas County. They also sell for $1 or 2 at the Mustang Flea Market on Park Blvd. My email address was in my profile in Garden Web..but I don't know my way around this new thing.

• pratibhamp
    9 years ago

Hello, I am looking for a curry leaf plant. I live in Tampa, Florida. Please let me know if anyone has an extra one to share. Does the Mustang Flea Market has it on sale on all weekends? Thanks

• jennyr2109
    9 years ago

Hi tinael01(10A), Thanks for your quick reply. Will try to go tomorrow to Mustang Flea Market. Will keep you informed. Thanks once again. God Bless.

• tinael01
    9 years ago

I can give you one tomorrow if you don't find it. But I don't want to put my phone # on this post. you can go to my profile and email me so I can send it to you.

• tinael01
    9 years ago

tinael01@hotmail.com here is my email address

• Natureboy
    8 years ago

Am looking for small curry plant. wondering if someone still has it ?

• tinael01
    8 years ago

Hi it is Tina and I have it for you. I am in Largo/Seminole area Pinellas County near the beaches at the west end of Bryan Dairy Rd/102nd Ave. email me tinael01@hotmail.com

• Natureboy
    8 years ago

Thanks Tina !

• joymajanil
    8 years ago

Hello! Does anyone still have a small curry leave plant? Thank you.

• tinael01
    8 years ago

hello, yes I still have one tinael01@hotmail.com

• joymajanil
    8 years ago

@tinael01 Hello! Appreciate the quick reply. Yay! I'm so thrilled! I just sent you an email. :)

• mccricom
    8 years ago

Does anyone still have a curry plant?

• tinael01
    8 years ago

Hi, I can dig something up for you, Tinael01@hotmail.com

• manu_s12
    7 years ago

Hi all,

I am also looking for one :)

I tried Craigslist and all but no luck.

• tinael01
    7 years ago

I still have them....just email me at Tinael01@hotmail.com and I see them all the time at the mustang flea market on park blvd

• Nishi Singh
    2 years ago

I am looking for curry leave plant. anyone has them? i can pick it up . i live in seffner

• Manuj Krishna
    last year

Hi, i am look For curry plant. anyone still have ? Thank you

Sponsored