Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Indian Curry Leaf Trees - Tampa Area

Posted by rowdy13 9a FL (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 16, 09 at 10:34

My apologies for the repeat post but wanted to make sure the subject emphasized HAVE.

I've got three 6-8 foot Indian Curry Leaf Trees, Murraya koenigii, growing in the ground that I'm going to be removing soon. I don't know how well they transplant but if anyone is inerested, they're free to anyone who wants to dig them up. I've also got a few smaller ones in ground and a number of seedlings in small pots that have been neglected for some time but are still growing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Indian Curry Leaf Trees - Tampa Area

The in-ground plants have been removed. We typically have a few small plants or seeds if anyone is interested.

o

I was checking to see if you might still have curry trees/plants/seeds. I am having a hard time finding some.

o

JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE CURRY SEEDS FOR SALE

o

I believe the plant blooms in late spring to mid-summer so I suspect it'll be a while before we have seeds again.

We removed the older trees in the yard this year that have produced seeds in the past and currently have two trees less than two years old that have not bloomed yet. We also have a number of seedlings that are root bound in their original pots that should grow into healthy trees if repotted. If you're ever around Valrico, you're welcome to pick up a seedling.

Seeds will be free (or cost of shipping if mailed) if/when we get more.

Steve in Valrico

o

Hi

Do you still have the curry leaf plant available with you?

o

Sanravi I have some little plants. Are you in the Tampa/St. Pete area? I wasn't able to send you an email, you must not have your email address in Garden Web.

o

Hi tinael01

I live in Brandon.How can I get the plant from you.

o

Hi Sanravi,

I'm in Valrico. I've got a number of plants to give away if you'd like to pick one up. I'm home on vacation with my son this week so you'd be able to stop by pretty much any time.

rowdy13

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Florida are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here