Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Vegetable seeds in Pinellas

Posted by seibukan Pinellas (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 7, 09 at 17:05

Im looking for any and all types of Open Pollinated vegetable seeds that grow well in Pinellas County. I am attempting to start a garden on a plot that is 35x250 and a greenhouse that is 30x40 (in need of some repairs).

I have to trade

Potted plants
Daun Dewa
Garlic Chives
Purple basil (seedlings)
Sweet basil (seedlings)
Several varieties of tomato seedlings
Various vegetable seedlings

Cuttings
Jamaican Thyme
Daun Dewa

Trees
Banana
Negronne Fig
King Fig
White Guava
Kaffier Lime

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Vegetable seeds in Pinellas

I would love to trade! I am interested in your figs and the kaffier lime. I have some veggie seeds but mostly I grow tropical fruit. Are you interested in trading your plants for seeds or for other plants? Lets talk edibles!

o
RE: WANTED: Vegetable seeds in Pinellas

sound's good to me, I already have 20 or so different fruit trees and I'm always looking for something new.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Florida are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here