Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
whgille

WANTED: wanted/have Oakland garden party

whgille
12 years ago

I am looking forward to see everybody!

We will be making hamburger and hot dogs, will have water, wine and beer.

You can bring a dish or drink of your preference.

I am going to organize my seedlings, seeds, etc, and I will be posting what I have available.

In the meantime please feel free to post any plants that you want to trade, remember the tradings are up to you.

Silvia

Comments (16)

• whgille
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I will have banana pups for those interested.

Silvia

• abnorm
    12 years ago

Hi Silvia

We're anxious to see everyone also.....and THE Garden !!!!

For the garden/swap I'm bringing more Staghorn Fern pups ....smaller than in the spring

I guess we'll have to bring that spinach quiche :-) again

I'll try a Hot/Spicy version also...I have some Jalepenos turning bright red ripe....Uummmmm!!!

Can't hardly wait to visit.....dougandpam

• AmberBrook
    12 years ago

I have miracle fruit seedlings if anyone is interested in those. I also have rooted cuttings of beach sunflower plants.

• whgille
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Doug and Pam

It is going to be so nice to see you again!. Anything you bring will go well with what we are doing.

Hi Amber

Save a miracle fruit seedling for me, thanks.

• gardengimp
    12 years ago

I will bring chili, grated cheese, and a few relishes for toppings for the hotdogs.

I have rooting seedlings of Cuban Oregano, Okinawa Spinach and Mountain Marigold. If anybody is interested in Cardboard Palm 'Zamia furfuracea' or American Beautyberry let me know and I'll look around the yard for seedlings. I should have a very few small rooting cuttings of a Dwarf Perennial Basil.

Silvia, if you have a raja puri pup I would be most pleased to give it a home. And Doug, this time I think I'll take you up on a staghorn pup. I think it would make a nice addition to my pond area garden.

~dianne

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Hi I have 2 Rangoon creeper seedlings If anybody is interested. I'll be bringing some other seed and some Vicks plant seedling.

I would love to have one of those miracle fruit seedling

Thanx, Carmen

• AmberBrook
    12 years ago

Silvia and Carmen, I'll bring a miracle fruit seedling for both of you, plus some extras in case anyone else wants them. Carmen, I would love a plumeria cutting if you could bring one for me! Any color is fine.

• vegasqueen
    12 years ago

Amber, I would love to have a miracle fruit seedling.
    Carmen, if you could bring me a plumeria cutting I would really appreciate it.
    If anyone wants callallo seeds let me know..
    Maxine

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Maxine and Amber, I will bring a plumeria cutting for both of you.
    Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Oh and I'm bringing rise with pegeon peas Yummmmy.

• whgille
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Carmen

I will be looking forward to taste your rice with pigeon peas.:)

Silvia

• klflorida
    12 years ago

I will bring the potato salad - got to have potato salad with hamburgers and hot dogs. I'll also bring a pea salad.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm still working on getting my husband to come. I keep trying to recruit him as my gardening buddy and accomplice in grime so to speak.

Kathy

• whgille
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Kathy

Salads are always a good idea. Hope that you convince the husband to come, it is a lot of fun! Looking forward to meet you on Saturday.

Silvia

• locteach
    12 years ago

I am going to bring some mystery tomato seedlings. It might be too late for some but they should be good for others. I will also bring some seeds as well if some might be interested. I am looking for some Matt's Wild or Everglade Tomato seeds.

I will bring something vegetable in nature to the event. I am truly looking forward to this event.

Till Saturday,

Laurie

• whgille
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Laurie, looking forward to meet you this coming Saturday. I have some seeds for the currant Hawaiian tomatoes, they are the same size, color and growth habit like the Everglades, if you are interested I will have some for you.

Silvia

• happy_fl_gardener; 9a, near DeLand
    12 years ago

I'll be bringing broccoli salad.

Christine

• whgille
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Broccoli salad sounds good Christine, and we will see you today. Weather is going to be beautiful for the garden party!

Silvia

Sponsored