Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: have heliconia andromeda and heliconia lobster claw rhizom

Posted by sflanative 10 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 11, 09 at 10:40

I have loads of heliconia lobster claw and heliconia andromeda that I am thinning out. If you would like some, I am located in Wilton Manors - East Broward - Fort Lauderdale area. See actual photos of the heliconia andromeda at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: heliconia andromeda photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: have heliconia andromeda and heliconia lobster claw rh

Wow I would love to have some of the andromeda if you have any avail still. TIA

o

i hope i am not too late but i would love to have some lobster claws if you still have them, i am in callahan, close to jacksonville, did you want a trade or looking for anything paticular

o

Hello
Do not know how I missed this but I too would love some for the zoo I would like to expand our collection of Heliconias.
Thanks please let me know

Katie

o

Hi there. I'm new to this site and am not sure how this works. But I live in Ft Lauderdale too and have quite a few plants to offer for trades. I'm looking for lobster claws and would be happy even with the rhizomes alone. I can dig em up too! If you'd like to trade, perhaps you can let me know what some of the plants are that you're looking for and we can see if we're a match??? Thanks!

Phaedra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Florida are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here