Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
recommendation for nursery near Haines City - Central Florida

Posted by nccmama z8 TX (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 30, 12 at 21:47

Hello Florida Gardeners! My mother-in-law is a snowbird from Minnesota spending her second glorious winter in her new home in Haines City. She would like to revamp some of the beds around her house, but she is going to need the help of a good knowledgeable nursery to guide her since Florida gardening is a whole new world to her.

Does anyone have any recommendation for a good and helpful independent nursery in the Haines City/Davenport/Winter Haven area?

Thanks!
Tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: recommendation for nursery near Haines City - Central Florida

• Posted by akaj9 9 Central Florida (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 31, 12 at 21:20

Got this add on Craigslist...I'm not far away and always wanted to ck it out myself....let me know..It's in davenport...next down on 17-92...so very close

Craigslist Orlando listing : Thompsons Nursery is having a Sale on a variety of landscaping plants.
We are a licensed nursery and state inspected. Skip the high prices at the stores,
and come by your local nursery and Save.

Azaleas Formosa in 3 gal $4.50
Arbicola Trinnette in 3 gal $4.95
Boxwood in 3 gal $4.95
Hibiscus in 3 gal $4
Gold Mount in 3 gal $4.95
Mexican Petunia in 3 gal $4.50
Gardinia in 3 gal $4.50
Lantana in 1 gal $2.35
Roses in 3 gal $8
Dwarf Mondo Grass in 1 gal $1.85
Mondo Grass in 1 gal $1.85
Aztech Grass in 1 gal $1.25
Jasmine in 1 gal $2.25
Juniper in 3 gal $4.95
Loropedlum in 3 gal $5.25
Viburnum in 3 gal $4.75
Liriope in 1 gal $1

We are easy to find, just 2 miles from i4 in davenport. Call jc 407-729-8505 or email.
Thanks for viewing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here