Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dirtygardener73

S. Sarasota County March plant sale / swap / giveaway

dirtygardener73
13 years ago

I can do March 19 or March 26th. Take a vote and work it out amongst yourselves and let me know. Either is fine with me.

I'd like to do a pot-luck, mostly cold-cuts and snacky stuff if that's o.k. with everyone. I'll provide all the paper plates, cups, cutlery, sodas, iced tea, water, dips and fruit and veggie trays. BYOB. I'll have a lot of 1 gal. and some 3 gallon pots for putting things in that have to be dug, but bring some if you want.

I have two large oaks, so there should be enough shade, but if you have a shelter, you can bring that too. Bring your own folding chairs, please, because I will be giving most of my stuff away before then, and won't have a lot of places for you to sit. It's fine to bring tarps to put on the ground as well. There is plenty of street-side parking, and I'll send out instructions and directions for parking beforehand.

I'll have a list and pictures up by the first week of March, sale plants and giveaway plants, and you can reserve them if you want. You can even tear the Philodendrons and Pothos down out of the trees! My plan is to strip the yard bare, because I have no idea who is going to get this house, and I'm not leaving them anything to abuse and neglect.

I really want this to be a good time, to send my plants all off to happy homes. I can move in peace knowing my babies are all taken care of, and if I ever need cuttings, I know where they are. hehehe ;-)

Comments (11)