Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for plants for an Englsh Country Garden look

Posted by Lia63 FL (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 21, 13 at 0:33

My husband and I just bought some property in Malabar, FL, and I would love some cuttings/seeds, etc. of any plant that can give us a English Country Garden look.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for plants for an Englsh Country Garden look

Where is your list of plants to trade?

o

Hi & welcome to Gardenweb! Congrats on your new house. Are you new to gardening in general, or just the area? Are you near enough to the ocean for salt to be an issue?

I wasn't sure if you were looking for permanent landscape suggestions, shrubs and perennials, or if you want to plant lots of little flowering plants... if there are existing beds to plant in...?

I would be looking for some packets of seeds, Zinnia, sunflower, whatever you think is pretty.

o

Do you have some pictures of your space? And/or pictures of other people's gardens that inspire you?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here