Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Did anyone let GW film your garden?

Posted by crueltyfre Tampa 9a heat 10 s (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 11:12

I haven't been here as regularly as I use to and just saw the post from GW about wanting to film our gardens. I missed the boat but was curious if any of you did it?
Lori

Here is a link that might be useful: Let GW Film your garden

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Did anyone let GW film your garden?

• Posted by katkin 9b/10a PSL,Fl (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 25, 13 at 8:06

They contacted me and wanted me to send pictures, but since I couldn't, I haven't heard from them again.

o

I sent the pictures and haven't heard back.

o

I contacted them and they said I wasn't too late and asked for pictures. She said they were looking for gardens to film for a Miracle Grow shoot and would send an NBC film crew and give you Miracle Grow products as a thank you. I sent them pictures and never heard a word back either. I wonder if they're looking for flower gardens due to the Miracle Grow, I grow ornamentals so might not have what they're looking for...plus it's the middle of winter and stuff is not at it's prettiest, lol.
Lori

o

It seems like they should film in early fall here in FL or maybe late spring. Early fall is when my yard is really popping.

o

I was shooting for composition. If they wanted flowers they should have said so.
I guess that shot of the pond plants wasn't what they were looking for either haha.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here