o
blooms......

Posted by wallisadi deland (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 17:32

photo 2013002_zps8e833b4d.jpg  photo 2013004_zps091289ae.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: blooms......

How pretty. And, of course, the BIG question - what is it?

o

Ohhh, I want one - now, to get it identified. Can you post your picture on the i.d. forum?

o

• Posted by whgille Oakland FL Zone 9B (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 8:29

I have one! it is so pretty! sorry, I don't know the name.:)

Silvia

o

photo photo4_zps24d9e9ba.jpg amazon lily and birds nest fern. earlier photo some kind of cleroderdron.

o

Wallisadi, I have GOT to get out there to see your place!
... and I might need a few moments alone with your Bird's Nest Fern. Jus' sayin.'

o

I posted the picture of Wallisadi's mystery plant on the Name That Plant forum (giving appropriate credit). We have an ID - thank you Flora_UK. It's ruellia graecizans.

Further research says it likes sun or part shade and does well in dry places such as the base of a tree. Wow! How many of us have been looking for a plant with those credentials. And it's pretty to boot.

o

Thanks, June! Now where can we get some? LOL!

o

Why are my pictures upside down all of a sudden? Or are they right side up and I just conceive them to be upside down? Long day at work!

o

They look normal here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here