Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Florida Flora on Facebook

Posted by AmberBrook 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 4, 14 at 10:29

Hi everyone! I just started a group for Florida plant enthusiasts on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/626519360763556/

If you're on Facebook and you'd like a place there to share information, pictures, knowledge, and enthusiasm relating to the many wonderful plants that grow in Florida, then please join!

Hope to see you there!

Here is a link that might be useful: Florida Flora on Facebook

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Florida Flora on Facebook

• Posted by katkin 9b/10a PSL,Fl (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 5, 14 at 6:40

I don't mean to be fresh or rude, but why go to Facebook when that is just what this site is for?

o

No one is suggesting you should go to Facebook if you don't want to. I'm just informing those who may use Facebook already, and enjoy that format, of another fun resource on there. These are different things and one thing does not have to supplant the other. I'm certainly not going to stop using GardenWeb, just because I enjoy Facebook too. :)

o

• Posted by katkin 9b/10a PSL,Fl (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 5, 14 at 11:02

I am sorry, I didn't intend for you to take it the wrong way or to be fresh, I just didn't did not see the reason to go to Facebook when this site supplied the same. Please accept my apology.

o

Of course. No worries! :)

o

nice group......

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here