Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Transplant hell + pictures

Posted by cammunizm 9A (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 12, 12 at 12:35

This is my task for today now that i've a day off finally. Making batches of Al's mix and then transplanting all of these zucchini and summer squash to 5 gal buckets...hoping the plants that's already setting fruit won't mind. Wasn't expecting it to be so quick!

Also transplanting more tomatoes, blue fescue, indian hawthorne, and some other randoom stuff.
(^_^)

Spinach (with lots of holes in it...gah!) and My Alaskan Sweet Peas have set pods. In the back are my Brussels Sprouts which are still giving me the little cabbages.

Bottle Bush tree's are loaded with Bee's and a few brave Black butterflies

Pink Aster with (if you look closely) some orange/brown butterfly or moth

This is all my Japanese Cherry Blossom is giving me this year. Last year was rough and I am guessing it's confused.

More Tomatoes. A bit leggy so I've got a oscillating fan on them.

Red Hot Pocker, Hollyhock, Coneflower, and below that about 20 Sunrise Serenade Morning Glory started.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Transplant hell + pictures

• Posted by whgille Oakland FL Zone 9B (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 12, 12 at 13:03

Hi Cammunizm

You have a very busy day today! Enjoy your work in the garden. Why did't you start the zucchini plants straight in the bucket? sometimes they don't like to be transplanted, if it was me I would put a seed or two in the bucket just in case the transplants don't make it.
Keep us posted on your growing garden.

Silvia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here