Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I buy a jacaranda tree?

Posted by Dayna78 none (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 20:09

Either online or someplace in the Tampa area would be great.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I buy a jacaranda tree?

Google.com search is your friend:

https://www.google.com/search?q=buy+Jacaranda+tree&aq=f&oq=buy+Jacaranda+tree&aqs=chrome.0.57j0l3j61l2.5982&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Here is a link that might be useful: Jacaranda trees for sale

o

I saw some at zone 9 tropicals (online) a gallon for 17.99.
I have not bought trees from them but I have purchased several vines from them over the years and they send the nicest vines that are on a trellis and healthy.

I have seen them from time to time sold as small seedlings from a vendor on ebay wellspring nursery. I think they have a website as well now that sells plants. They were a few dollars last time I saw them. I have no clue how long it would take to flower from a seedling though.

Here is a link that might be useful: zone 9 tropicals

o

I have been growing Jacaranda trees in my yard for the last 18 months or so, and have lots to get rid of. Biggest ones are in 15 gallon pots and over 8ft. tall. Send me an email and I can reply with pictures. Live in West Melbourne.

This post was edited by Jacarandamelbourne on Wed, Sep 10, 14 at 9:35

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here