Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lowes Coupon - $10 off $50 purchase

Posted by love_the_yard z9A Jax FL (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 31, 11 at 21:42

Lowes has a coupon on their website for $10 off a $50 purchase. The coupon is good online or in a retail store.
Offer is good through April 4. See link below.

Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Lowes Coupon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lowes Coupon - $10 off $50 purchase

I tried to print the coupon but was having trouble with my printer. When I tried again, the site said it was no longer available. Thanks anyway.

o

It gives the message that it is no longer available because there is a limit of one and it assumes you already printed it. Clear your cookies and then revisit the site and print.

Carol

o

thanks! I needed that.

Denise

o

Thanks for the link! I need to get some things for both the house and yard and this coupon will come in handy.

Kara

o

What a deal... Thanks

o

And when I used it yesterday, the receipt printed out with another $10 coupon! The cashier told me it was printing on all of them, so if you buy a bottle of water, you get a 10$ coupon.
Nice...

o

Thanks for the heads-up. I printed the coupon and used it yesterday.

o

I used it, too. Then, when I was standing in line the person ahead of me was using an old receipt as a coupon. So when I left, I checked the bottom of my receipt and sure enough, there was another $10 off coupon. I never really looked at my receipts before...how many have I missed???
Lori

o

Thank you from me too. That's $10 saved for plants I'll be buying this weekend from USF!

o

Thanks from me also. I got mulch, fertilizer and some orchid stuff.
Oh, my aching back!

o

I am so glad that you were all able to use them! Ironically, I was not able to get to Lowes and use mine. I have had the coupon in my purse all four days but it just wasn't meant to be. I'm glad you got what you needed!

Carol

o

Here's a suggestion: my wife, who is the shopper extraordinaire when it comes to coupons, gets 10% off Lowe's coupons from eBay. And, HD will accept a Lowe's coupon. Whenever I go to Lowe's I am told never to buy ANYTHING unless I have my coupon in hand. And have saved a bunch. I went there Sunday and bought mulch, several Kiwi plants and a ceramic pot, and got 10% off. And the coupons usually have a 1-2 month time to go before expiring.

Just a thought.

o

Bill, that's great info. This one was the equivalent of 20% off, so it really hurt that I didn't get the opportunity to use it. I'm going to keep your suggestion in mind for the future!

Carol

o
Love And Pride Promo And Discount Codes 2013

Hey,
I have Many Coupons For many things.But your post about love so i want to tell you that We are providing Best Coupons For Love and Pride.So You can get your reward from there.Also provides special discount on Valentines day.So don't waste your time come here and get your reward.Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Love And Pride Promo And Discount Codes 2013

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here