Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crueltyfre

memory improvement after the Tampa swap....

crueltyfre
11 years ago

Thanks again to all who braved terrible weather warnings and came to the swap. I loved seeing/meeting you all and grabbing your plants. For those who didn't make it, we had a great time and got lots of plants. I counted heads at one point and there were 14 of us sharing plants.

But I got so excited by all the new plants and people I totally lost my mind. Let's count how much I forgot...

I found a whole tray of Musical Notes (Clerodendrum Insicum) that I had started and then forgot to mention. They were sitting right there! Duh!

I forgot to use the camera who's batteries I did remember to charge the night before. So no pictures.

When Laura (Laura1) mentioned my coontie prior to starting the swapping, I gathered seeds, put them in my pile, then forgot to mention those when my turn came.

Someone asked for the white datura...who left without it??

And I wanted to ask everyone to id a few plants I had purchased recently with no tags. Sooooo...

a)anyone know what kind of bromeliad that is by the gate with the 4' flower spikes on it?

{{gwi:465338}}

b) did anyone see the orange colored philodendron with the tropicals know what it is? (I got it for $8 at USF last week but no tag. I'm thinking Prince of Orange because that's the only orange variety I know of???)

c) or a miniature something with green leaves/white stripes next to the orange philo? (I got this for $2 at the Tropiflora sale and I know they sell terrarium stuff so kinda guessing it was for that).

{{gwi:842177}}

d) or these two white broms I got off the dollar table at Tropliflora's sale?

{{gwi:465337}}

{{gwi:465336}}

Lori

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath