Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Information request from party at Silvia's

Posted by dclegg 9a Florida (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 14, 12 at 16:06

First a big THANK YOU to Silvia and family for hosting such a wonderful event. Those that were not able to attend missed out on a wonderful time.

I had a request for information on where I purchase my Organic unfiltered Olive Oil and my Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil. The olive oil I buy straight from the olive farm in California. It is shipped right after processing. The company is Chaffin Family Orchards. They have two different types. I have tried both and they are wonderful. Cheaper than buying out of the grocery store and much better for you.

My coconut oil I buy in either the 1 or 5 gallon pails. It is Unrefined and organic. It comes from Jedwards Bulk Oils. I have been buying from both companies for at least two years and have been very pleased.

Let me know if anyone has any further questions.

Nice meeting everyone today. Looking forward to the next!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Information request from party at Silvia's

• Posted by whgille Oakland FL Zone 9B (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 14, 12 at 20:29

Hi Deb

It was very nice to meet you and hubby, thank you for coming!
Thanks for the info on the oil, it sounds like a very good deal.

Silvia

o
RE: Information request from party at Silvia's

• Posted by tomncath St.Pete-Z10A-Heat 10 (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 15, 12 at 14:23

Thanks Deb, I think you said there's no additional shipping cost too, didn't you? We'll be giving the olive oil a try, which is more like the stuff from the store, mid-season or late-season?

Tom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here