Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
inulover

Silvia's Party - aftermath

That darned Silvia. I've been digging and hauling, and planting ever since I got home. I'm more than pooped.

What wonderful people, our host and hostess, to let us into their home today. I took away lots of ideas from Silvia's raised beds.

And to all the garden web people I met, Thank you. I took away lots of information and far more plants than I deserve. I hope to meet you all again.

Larry

Comments (6)

• zzackey
    12 years ago

I wish I lived closer! Please send pictures of Silvia's place!

• whgille
    12 years ago

Hi Larry, I am glad that you came and hope that all the plantings do well for you. Keep us posted on your progress and next time that we meet, you will be a very experienced Florida gardener.

Hi Zackey, I posted some pictures for all the gardeners that could not come to the party.

Silvia

• inulover (9A Inverness, Florida)
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I had to move a 4X4 raised bed to accommodate my new banana (thanks to Tina). The bed frame is moving to the other side of the yard, where it will be loaded with new dirt and Silvia's sweet potato slips.

• tomncath
    12 years ago

Looking good Larry, I'm sure Tina will be along soon to see what you've done with her nanner plant ;-)

Tom

• inulover (9A Inverness, Florida)
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Tom - What's the story on the Red Limes? I'm thinking that they need to spend some time in a pot before going into the ground? How big a pot and how long? How many years before these little jewels make fruits?

Those were red limes on the counter by the salads? I was going to try them, but I ran out of stomach capacity.
    Larry

• tinael01
    12 years ago

Very nice, Larry! Thanks for taking a photo!