Purple Drops  3/13 photo 100_1391-1.jpg

Rose Drops 3/13 photo rosedrops.jpg

And it seemed to make things gaudy in the sunset

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: After the Rain

• Posted by whgille Oakland FL Zone 9B (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 22, 13 at 8:46

Susie, everything looks so pretty! and we needed the rain for our plants, it was so dry.
Is the squirrel in the last picture ornament or real? looks like she is posing,lol.

And is raining today

photo April2013_022_zps309b2bd3.jpg

Silvia

o
RE: After the Rain

• Posted by karalynn z9 FL, Inverness, Ci (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 22, 13 at 8:46

It really is neat how the drops stuck to the leaves! I particulary like the second picture.

We sure did get a lot of rain at my house this weekend. It rained half the day on saturday and a good portion on sunday. I'd just put some more plants in the ground so they sure enjoyed the good soaking that they got!

Kara

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here