Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aharriedmom

Hello!

aharriedmom
10 years ago

I posted quite a bit last year, but then got busy with school. I'm out now for the summer, so have more time for gardening and playing.

My gardening addiction is just as strong, if not stronger, than ever. I shudder to think how much money I have spent this year on plants and all the things I decided my plants must have.

In addition to (and probably because of) my too-many spontaneous buys of regular price plants, I've also been scouring any clearance plants I can find, and also have had the good luck to be in the right place at the right time for probably 100 free plants. One trip netted me over 75 throwaway free plants (including several perennials), and the number was only limited because I could not figure out how to fit another plant into my car.

The biggest problem I have now is figuring out what to do with them all. I have potted up several into larger, though still small pots until I can figure out where to put them. And I keep randomly buying/collecting more... I often tell people that I think I need an intervention, but no one really seems to believe me.

My work area:
{{gwi:856224}}

One of my favorite clearance plants:
{{gwi:856226}}

Anyway, it's good to be back and have the time to spend with my addiction and fellow addicts!!

eta: I have to say that I LOVE that there is now an edit option!

This post was edited by aharriedmom on Wed, May 15, 13 at 8:52

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting