Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
compost tumbler on sale

Posted by natives_and_veggies 10b (My Page) on
Wed, May 19, 10 at 9:44

Anyone looking for a compost tumbler? Clean Air Gardening has a 60-gallon compost tumbler on sale for $69 and just $5 shipping. It's a first-come, first-served deal. Use coupon code SB14497
(I have no affiliation with CAG, make nothing from posting this, and I'm not going to even order one, because I already have two of different style that I paid a good bit more for. I have ordered from them a few times in the past and been happy with the results.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: compost tumbler on sale

Which one? It's hard to tell from their website.

o

Sorry. It's the Spin Bin, here

Here is a link that might be useful: spin bin

o

Funny what a difference a tiny little 1 can make! ($169.99 vs. $69.99)

o

yep! that's a really good deal for someone looking for one.

o

Ah, I was confused. The coupon code gives the discount, $100 off!! Thanks for the link :) Christy

o

• Posted by tomncath St.Pete-Z10A-Heat 10 (My Page) on
    Sat, May 22, 10 at 8:34

Hey, for that price I ordered one to use for making my potting soil. I usually make a 25 gallon batch and turning it by hand can be fairly strenuous, I hope this works....

Tom

o

Natives and veggies, thank you very much for your post with the coupon. I've been thinking of getting some kind of compost bin that spins or turns but they were all so expensive. This one is more affordable so I ordered one! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here