Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Honey bees

Posted by starryrider (My Page) on
Sat, May 5, 12 at 12:28

I was in Lowes in Palm Coast and there was a honey bee swarm in the outside garden department.

Photobucket

Photobucket

honey bees

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Honey bees

too cool! What did the store do, come out with a can of bug spray so no customers would get hurt???
Lori

o

How neat! I hope they didn't kill them when they saw them.

o

• Posted by tomncath St.Pete-Z10A-Heat 10 (My Page) on
    Sat, May 5, 12 at 13:58

Way cool!!!! I too hope the bees survived.

Tom

o

It was touch and go for the bees. They tried to haul the rack away and that stirred the bees up again and the ass't mgr came out with a can of bug spray. I said to leave them till dark and then they could move the rack and honey bees have enough trouble with survival so please don't spray them. I didn't think they were listening so I went inside because I didn't want to witness the destruction but they decided to leave them and try to find someone to come collect them. Happy ending. :-)

o

lowes garbage.....:)

o

Sorry mark but there was no bees swarming at HD or I would have gotten that picture instead. BTW I"M BACK!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here