Posted by thonotorose FL 9 (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 12 at 23:11

Hope you enjoy!

Veronica

Orchid

Photobucket

Nur Mahal rose.

Nur Mahal

This post idea came from this forum when I first joined. Thanks to that poster!

Photobucket

Pearl D'Or

Pearl D'Or

Mrs R M Finch

Mrs R M Finch

Orchid

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden pics

Beautiful! Orchids are wonderful
And I love the look of your gardens in the pic with the walkways - seems natural and inviting.
Thanks for the pics,
Hester

o

How lovely!

Is that den anosmum? Mine didn't bloom this year. I am green, yours looks so nice.

o

As an "experiment", I bought my first orchid earlier this year - a purple phalaenopsis. Wow! Now I understand the attraction. I expected the blooms to last a couple of weeks and then I'd have a plain green plant for a long time. Instead, it's still blooming!

So Hester, you're right - orchids ARE wonderful. And your garden looks pretty wonderful too, Veronica. - June

o

Thank you all. I don't know the names of either of those orchids. I sure do enjoy them.

Veronica

o

Hi
The first is a Dendrobium aggregatum. They need a cool very dry winter rest which you obviously provided lol Mine has a few scraggly flowers due to getting water lol
They can be so spectacular though it's short lived gary

o

Lovely and peaceful looking garden pictures

o

Beautiful garden Veronica! LOVE the roses of course. Perle D'Or is so lovely. It's been a great spring for roses hasn't it?

Denise

o

You have some nice color going there, Veronica. I love the rose pics. My roses blew too fast--it was so hot this spring. Love the orchids, too. Maybe I'll try one in the fall.
Marcia

o

• Posted by tomncath St.Pete-Z10A-Heat 10 (My Page) on
    Thu, May 3, 12 at 20:22

Amazing pictures V, your plants look very happy!

Tom

o

• Posted by katkin 9b/10a PSL,Fl (My Page) on
    Fri, May 4, 12 at 6:52

Your garden is so lovely to look at, but that yellow orchid takes my breath away. ;o)

o

I'm with Katkin, love that yellow orchid! Love all the other flowers too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here