Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ckjudd

New 'Canna' bed

ckjudd
10 years ago

Just a share.......As some are aware I am new to florida gardening. I have learned a great deal from reading the forums and some of the great people that frequent them. All but a small handful of what is in my beds have been identified.(just because as I have identified I have worked on those plants before moving to the next).

This is my first total move transplanting. These canna were all in a sunny bed and had not bloomed in the 2 yrs. in my home. First figured out they were in a bed that was not getting the moisture they required(some too wet, some too dry). Also thought some may have been planted too deep. After much grass pulling and rock clearing, I finished it this morning and wanted to share something many of you had a hand in and say "Thank you".

The container contains all the white rock I removed from near the house and the sticks are markers for where I placed some of the divisions from the rhizomes that where found that I either cut off the dead or tried dividing myself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Cindy

Comments (2)