Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Choquette avocado

Posted by IowaAvo none (klmarb@hotmail.com) on
Thu, Jul 19, 12 at 17:03

Anyone have a choquette tree? I would like some pits for rootstocks. If so, reply and I'll give you the info on how to send them "freight collect".. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Choquette avocado

Not a choquette; mine is a brogdon. You are welcome to the pits if you want; I am picking daily right now.

o

Sorry about the tardy reply. Brogdon pits would be great. Please email me at klmarb@hotmail.com so I can give you the shipping address. If possible, I'd like two dozen.

Thanks
Ken

o
RE: Young Choquette avocado Tree

Hi yall,
I'm 20 years old and new to the growing game, I got this young avocado tree I'm growing in full sun. It started out pretty good, I feel good I made it this far to where it stands 7 1/2 inches now. But recently I been seeing something I don't like and I'm worried for it. Its a young Choquette Tree by the way. I been seeing small light brown spots that will eventually grow bigger then the spot will turn black and finally turn into a hole. I've applied insectidal soap and I've applied neem oil. But nothing. Please tell me what is wrong.

Here is a link that might be useful: Avocado

o

Anyone have a choquette tree? I would like some cuts for grafting my tree.I do not have more room for other avocado tree.
I line in Tampa if anyone close to me awesome than I can pick them up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here