Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Passionflower Vines

Posted by morningloree 9b (dawninvalrico@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Aug 17, 14 at 19:17

I have had another series of weed whacker accidents and I have rooted "cuttings" of 'Panama Red,' 'Oaklandia,' and 'Anastasia.' These are not commonly found here and two are newer hybrids. 'Panama Red' is an edulis with purplish fruit. Cold sensitive, but continues to grow in my 9b zone. Most of the passi people in the passiflora forum already have these. If anyone is interested, send me an email.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Passionflower Vines

I would love any of them or one of each! I planted one and our lawn guy buried it in wood chips. By the time I noticed, it was dead. I'm trying to attract Butterflies to my garden beds and was very upset over this loss. I don't know if your varieties are butterfly vines but would be thrilled to try them.

You can PM me as my email is on my page.

Thanks so much for the offer,

Jane

o

I found homes for them. However, I collect passionflower vines and have many, could easily root cuttings for anyone else who is interested.

o

I found homes for them. However, I collect passionflower vines and have many, could easily root cuttings for anyone else who is interested.

o

Hi:
Looking for cuttings from any P.edulis. Will be planted in a container.
Please let me know if you can help out.
Appreciated,

o

Hi,
I can spare some cuttings of edulis. Just email me and we'll make some arrangements.

o

Morningloree ,did you get my email ?

Thanks

o

Hi:
Still waiting to hear from you. Please contact me if you can. Appreciated as always.

o

I would love some cuttings for my butterflies. I will email you.

Thanks,
Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here