Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good deal on indoor plant shelving unit

Posted by tomncath St.Pete-Z10A-Heat 10 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 29, 12 at 19:25

Mostly lurking these days but saw this and though I'd pass it on. For any of you that would like to start some indoor plant shelves this is a good deal since it includes the casters and free shipping.

This is what I did a little while ago....

Tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good deal on indoor plant shelving unit

Hi Tom, the one you helped me build is amazing and I love it! Just wanted an opportunity to say thanks.

o

Very nice plant rack. But I think if I started bringing plants inside on that kind of scale, my wife would go from being supportive to wanting to have a serious talk about my problem...

Still, it's a very nice shelf system. I have one (minus casters) in my shed for storage. 2 years old and it still looks as nice and shiny as it did the day I got it.

o

• Posted by saldut 9-10 st pete, fl (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 31, 12 at 16:37

THANK YOU TOM...the seed-starter you set me up with has never gotten dark, the light is on daily w/lots of little plants cycling thru'.... right now I have some Desert Rose seeds from the pink plant out front, out of 12 seeds I got 5 sprouted, doesn't seem like a very good set?? also some catnip for the fur-balls, and some snapdragons... I like the Jiffy peat-pellets the best, I tried several seed-starting mixes and find the pellets work best for me... Thanks again, sally

o

• Posted by tomncath St.Pete-Z10A-Heat 10 (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 1, 12 at 9:41

Thanks Girls, my pleasure, sure makes it fun to experiment with seeing what you can grow ;-)

Tom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here