Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant City Garden Event, the 28th

Posted by thonotorose FL 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 18, 12 at 19:55

Tuesday, August 28, 2012, at 6:30 P.M., Plant City Commons Community Garden presents, "The Synergistic Garden" a film by Emelia Hazelip. Also an invitation to and an introduction to PCCCG including a Garden tour. This is a free public event.

The garden is located across from St. Peter's Episcopal Church at the intersection of Baker & Carey Streets in Plant City.

--

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant City Garden Event, the 28th

Is this still on?

o

Have not received a cancel notice. I plan to be there.

Veronica

o

I'd like to come just to meet you, Veronica, but I am not able to get away tonight. I see that movie is on youtube..."The Synergistic Garden" a film by Emelia Hazelip....so i'll watch it there and hope to meet you another time.

Tina

o

Tina,

It is a great movie and probably should be watched several times due to the huge content and the narrators accent. Her garden is amazing. This short movie is something I suggest every beginning organic gardener watch.

The work and benefits provided by the microbes and worms in the soils is stupendous. She is a soil scientist and cites her knowledge.

The Plant City garden at the church is a thing of beauty. They have worked very hard and are just now planting for the fall. (There are probably sets coming along somewhere nearby.)

I intend to take pics and post them here next time I get back by there.

Where do you garden, Tina? Sorry not to meet you, yet!

Veronica in Thonotosassa

o
Movie link

The Synergistic Garden

Here is a link that might be useful: Movie link

o

I'm in Largo, so not TOO far away. Come to Laurie's swap this year :)

o

I'm in Largo, so not TOO far away. Come to Laurie's swap this year :)

o

Wonder why this old thread popped up on its own?

o

Is this still running ?

Here is a link that might be useful: city garden

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here