Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
few pics

Posted by starryrider (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 11:50

Pipevine

pipevine

Hurricane lily...I've seen them in red also, just need to figure out where I can get some.

hurricane lily

Cool spiderweb...I walked through it after I took the picture (a blond moment!)

spider web

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: few pics

Wow! I don't think I'd want to see that spider! What awesome flowers. I never saw one that big.

o

Lovely pics, you hurricane lily is nice.
Its that an aristolochia gigantea?? Do you have seeds? i would so love to trade with you for some of those seeds. Ive always wanted aristolochia gigantea.
Siam

o

I have never seen any seeds from it
If I do I'll let you know.

o

no bayer table at the landscape show today...what gives? nice pics.........love the web.............m

o

LOVE that yellow hurricane lily! Any chance you want to trade? I don't have the red one but I do have the red blood lily and tons of other stuff.

o

Nope, not ready to trade it but if I go back by the nursery and they have more I plan on buying some.

o

• Posted by katkin 9b/10a PSLFl (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 1, 11 at 7:45

Starry, what nursery was that? That had the yellow hurricane lilies?

o

The nursery is on Hwy 17 in Satsuma. Pretty much in the middle of no where. It is between Deland and Palatka. I can't think of the name off hand.

o

Beautiful yellow hurricane lily! I planted one last year, but looks like it is going to take its time settling in and not bloom this year. Can't wait to see it when it does bloom! I got a red one to bloom this year though and it was great. I definitely need more of these!

o

That looks like an Orb spider web. They are so beautiful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here