Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christopher77_gw

www.bradsbudsandblooms.com Highly recommended for Plumeria!!!

christopher77
16 years ago

What a great place to buy Plumeria. I was looking for Plumeria grown locally (Orlando, Fl) and someone recommended this website and said they were located in the Central Florida area. I contacted Brad via his website inquiring if i could come to the nursery versus ordering online. I received a response in a few hours stating it would be no problem. He provided me their phone number. I called last Friday and visited Saturday. Wow, was I impressed. They had a huge variety, more than shows on the website, various sizes in some cases, and pleanty available of most of the varities. Every plant i saw looked to be in excellent condition, I didnt see one that i would consider to be in less than great shape. I had a great time walking around looking at and smelling many diffrent Plummies. Brad and his business partner Brian are very knowledgable and willing to share their insight. I dragged my girlfriend with me and she didnt quite understand my Plummie addiction until she got to see so many varities. I have to say her favorite part was playing with Brad's adorable Golden Retriever. I ended up leaving with a Mele Pa Bowman and Tahitian Sunset Plumerias, Mrs. Thailand Adenium, and bottle of Superthrive. I plan on going back next week for a Spidery Yellow, Penang Peach, Duvachelle, and Hurricane Plumerias. I highly recommend www.bradsbudsandblooms.com because of their dedication to top quality plants, excellent pricing, customer service, and their honest love for Plummies!

Comments (3)