Posted by wallisadi deland (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 11:11

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: blooms

• Posted by whgille Oakland FL Zone 9B (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 12:18

Gorgeous blooms! The pink one reminds me of a painting...

Silvia

o

Please tell us what plants they are.

o

Lovely...

o

• Posted by karalynn z9 FL, Inverness, Ci (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 11, 12 at 11:12

Great pictures! Looks like the top one is a type of canna and the bottom a curcuma ginger.

o

Ya, I knew what they were, but there are those who might not know - names are always helpful.

o

Photobucket st. vincent's lilac and asian rain bells....

o

• Posted by whgille Oakland FL Zone 9B (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 8:29

I like that combination of plants in the picture!

Silvia

o

Photobucket yellow salvia Photobucket orchid cactus..if you want to see the bloom be out there around 2 a.m...:)

o

I bought a salvia with purple flowers not long back. The flowers finished but after a couple of weeks it flowered again. This time all the flowers are white! Not a trace of colour in them. :(

o

Photobucket Photobucket my neighbors garden, very jealous!!!!!!....:-)

o

Mark - I'm pleased with the asian rain bells that I got from you a few years ago. It is blooming nicely too. I find bat plants difficult to grow, especially a nice one like your neighbor's plant. I think we are all jealous.

o

you still going sat.? see you there, got a bunch of stuff, not sure how many people will be interested in it, no veggies......m

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here