Sun, Oct 23, 11 at 18:28

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: red

What are they?

o

The top is flowering maple. Don't know what the bottom is, but it is sure nice.

~dianne

o

The second beauty is (I think) Brazilian Red Cloak...

o

Mark - Will you start a cutting of the Brazilian red cloak for me? This time I'll grow it in a pot. And, I'll start you a cutting of my variegated Philippine Violet bush that you wanted last year. I nearly lost that plant to last winter's freezes.

Christine

o

going to have a bumper crop of it this spring if i can get it through the next few months, lots of cuttings. more than welcome to some. the mrs. just got back from the mt. dora plant sale, cool aloe, bromeliads, philodendron lemon..neat stuff!

o

A flowering maple? How pretty; I thought it was a hibiscus.

Lovely photos.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here