Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hats off to Willy,Silvia and Cheryl

Posted by gardencraze 9b winter garden FL (cmcginnis3@cfl.rr.com) on
Sat, Oct 22, 11 at 18:59

Thank you for the invite, it was a perfect day,great company and wonderful hosts,Excelent food and Silvia those preserves were just yummy.
Thank you Kristy for remembering me and bringing that lily.

Thank to all who brought so many wonderful plants to share.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

have Photobucket

a look at thses beauties

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Hats off to Willy, Silvia and Cheryl

• Posted by whgille Oakland FL Zone 9B (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 22, 11 at 19:29

Hi Carmen - Thank you for coming to the party and helping me out, we had a great time, thank you for posting the pictures.
I just sent you an email about that you forgot the pot,lol. And the rice with pigeon peas was delicious, I just had some for dinner tonight,:)
Next time that I do canning, I am going to call you. A lot of people voted for the zucchini pickles and the marinated eggplant as their favorites. Next time that you go to the farm to see your friend, I will go with you, he is very nice!
And I like to thank to all the people that came and for the plants that they shared with me.

Silvia

o
RE: Hats off to Willy,Silvia and Cheryl

Once again it seems a fun time was had by all. Sorry I missed it again. Thanks for posting the pictures.

o

Sat, Oct 22, 11 at 19:47

Hi Amber

I hope that one day you can come and spend time with us, we all had a great time! great group of people!

Silvia

o

I am sorry to have missed out also. It was my last Saturday to work as they once again offeed a Saturday Sunday bid and I got it. Hopefully I can make oher swaps at other people's gardens and get to renew some friendships and make new ones. Linda

o

Carmen thank you for taking photos and posting them. Terry and I really enjoyed meeting you and the others. Wasn't the food something else? It was a great way to spend a beautiful Saturday.

Kathy

o

Mon, Oct 24, 11 at 13:18

Carmen - Please tell your friend that I love the medicinal herbs that he gave me! Such a nice friend!
I don't remember if I gave everybody the name of the place where I buy fertilizers, spinosad, serenade, etc, it is called Urban Sunshine and the one I go is on:
6100 Hanging Moss Rd.
Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32807
phone 407-647-4769
The website is UrbanSunshine.com and you can look at prices and products before you go. They are nice people.
Amber if you see this, please tell your parents and I hope that you are doing well, thanks a lot for the bamboo, I will put them for a good use.

Silvia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here