Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zzackey

It bloomed!

zzackey
10 years ago

My Frangipani is blooming! It has a pink and yellow swhirl. I was surprised. I though they had to be alot bigger to flower. No fragrance. I have kinda neglected it this summer because of my shoulder problem . It hasn't gotten it's normal watering that I usually give it every year. It is under a roof. It has gotten some rain water if the wind blows it in. I 'm wondering if it is blooming because I neglected it, or is this how they want to be treated? Sorry no photo, My photo manager is acting up.

and almost everythingets rain water from our very wet summer. This plant is in the greenhouse that still has the roof left on it. It got watered a few times by me or when the wind blew the rain in the greenhouse. All the sides are down on the greenhouse. feet tall pot and all. It first bloom is a pink and yellow swirl combination. It has no fragrance. Do they only have fragrance early in the morning? Any growing tips would be appreciated. It is just a single stem now. I leave it in a slightly heated green house for the winter. We only run the heat if necessary. I want to get away from using the greenhouse as just an area for my plants to winter over and save it to use as a seed starter house with heat instead. Can I bring the Frangipani into my bright and humid bathroom where I have happy orchids and other plants growing?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA