Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
saldut

OT- flea trap experience

saldut
10 years ago

I read on a forum abt. flea traps, and picked up one at HD, well, it worked so well I've gotten another one! These things really do work, I am amazed... My kitties no longer require the Capstar, I comb them and they are flea-free! The trap has a sticky-paper in it and it catches so many bugs not just fleas, I am surprised by the large ants in there, scarey that they were in the house.... just wanted to pass on my personal experience, LOL, sally

Comments (5)

• zzackey
    10 years ago

What is the name of it? Just flea trap?

• scents_from_heaven
    10 years ago

Victor Ultimate Flea Traps

• stuartwanda
    10 years ago

Thanks scents! This Advantage and Frontline isn't working any more. Think I'll look into this flea trap product. My niece is living with me and she bought some diatanatus earth, food grade stuff. I really don't think it will work but she has never put any kind of flea stuff on her cat and dog.
    She came from Colorado. Figures!

• saldut
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The sticky paper that goes inside the thing is really that, it is awful.... my long-haired Angel happened to flick her tail into it and what bedlam! there was this clatter-bang-bumping and the poor girl ran by with the thing hanging onto her tail, the trap came apart and I had to re-construct it and put a new bulb in and then get that sticky-paper off my hand, so beware! but it sure does do it's job! LOL, sally

• stuartwanda
    10 years ago

That's too funny! I bought one yesterday and with the diatomaceous earth stuff all over the animals and the sticky paper, my house is a mess! The flea trap got about 6 last night. Thanks Sally for the heads up!